1
Here they are.
就在这里。
The traffic is very heavy.
交通非常拥挤。
Me, too.
我也要。
Take it easy.
别紧张。
You really saved the day for me.
你真的帮了我大忙。
2
What do you want?
什么事?
After you.
请先走。
I'll take care of everything.
我会好好照料一切。
I'm not complaining.
我不在意。
I never like that umbrella stand.
我一直嫌那伞架碍事。
3
That's for sure.
我同意你的看法。
I've got it!
我有一个主意了!
He's something!
他真了不起!
Take your time.
慢慢来,别急。
I can't wait.
我很兴奋。
That's a neat idea.
这是个好主意。
Look (us) up!
与(我们)联络。
4
It's a snap.
太简单了,毫无问题。
No sweat.
简单,绝无问题。
You want to bet?
你想打赌?
Nope.
不,没有。
Anytime.
什么时候都行,你说吧,无所谓。
You are kidding!
你在开玩笑吧!
You think so?
你这样认为?
I'm on my way over.
我马上就来。
It's a piece of cake.
毫不费力。
You are in great shape.
你的身体很好。
5
What are you doing tomorrow?
你明天准备做什么?
Nothing much.
没什么要紧的事。
I've got to run.
我得赶紧走了。
Going fishing?
要去钓鱼?
We didn't catch anything.
我们什么也没钓着。
Remember our fishing trips?
还记得我们以前那些钓鱼之行吗?
Don't you have to work?
你不用上班吗?
It'll be like old times.
过去的美好时光又会重现。
What's the weather going to be like?
明天天气会怎样?
Here we go.
现在我们可以开始了。
Now, the important thing is to get the hook close to the
fish.
现在,重要的是让鱼钩靠近鱼。
Not a chance!
不可能!
Hi, there!
你好,嘿。
No way!
不行,决不可以。
Come on.
你来吧!
You bet.
你可以确信。
Easy does it.
别慌,慢点。
That a boy.
对了,就这样。
So long.
再见。
6
There's much more to be done.
我们有很多事要做。
Can you do me a favor?
你能帮我个忙吗?
That's my boy!
好儿子!
Alexandra might call.
Alexandra可能会来电话。
I see.
我知道了,我懂。
Make you feel better.
这会使你舒服些。
What's gotten into him?
他怎么搞的?
Maybe so.
也许是这样,或许是吧。
Wrong number.
打错了电话。
That was very kind of you.
你真周到。
7
What's up?
怎么啦?发生什么事?
I can tell.
我能感觉到。
How late are you open?
你们开到多晚?
She's hard to resist.
她真是人见人爱。她真可爱。
Atta girl!
真是个好女孩。
We're off.
我们走了。我们上路了。
Is that it?
就这些啦?
Stewart residence.
Stewart家。
This is he.
就是他。
Your name will do.
你的名字就够了。
8
How you doing?
你怎么样啦?
It's a problem, isn't it?
这是个问题,不是吗?
I got it!
我猜到了。
Want to hear them?
你想听听吗?
You're fooling me.
你在骗我。
Everything will be just fine.
一切都会好的。
You're a sore loser.
你是个输不起的人。
Hi, gang.
嗨,各位。
What's going on?
怎么啦?
That's the deal.
这是交换条件。
9
What are you working on?
你在干什么?
What's it about?
是关于什么方面的?
是什么题目?
I don't mind.
我不在乎。
came to that conclusion
做出那样的结论
Thanks for hearing me out.
谢谢你听我的意见。
Doesn't show.
看不出来。
What's little uncertain.
我有点犹豫不决。
That sounds fine.
这样听起来蛮好的。
It's great to see you!
真高兴见到你!
In that case...
这么说……
university club
大学俱乐部
10
Will do. = Sure, I'll do it.
我会去办的。
Right. = I'll do it.
好的。
Smell the flowers.
轻松一下。
There you go.
这是你们的。你们东西来了。
It's so nice out.
外面天气真好。
He can answer any questions.
他可以回答任何问题。
Good for you.
为你高兴。
We had a talk.
我们谈了一下。
To enjoy the simple things in life...
享受人生乐趣……
11
We couldn't afford it.
我们负担不起。
When did you buy a house?
你们什么时候买房子?
The price is right.
价格合适。
Give my best to your parents.
我会向你父母问好。
I'll give them your regards.
我会向他们转达你的问候之意。
Read (this) over.
详读。
Take care.
走好,慢走。
We'll be there for you.
我们会伸出援助之手。
Likewise.
我也一样。
Here's a real buy.
这个价格便宜。
12
It's me.
是我。
Am I glad to see you!
我真的很高兴见到你!
How are things?
近况如何?
Sure can.
当然可以。
That's music to my ears.
正合我意,正是我想听到的。
Welcome aboard!
欢迎加入!
Let's talk business.
让我们来谈谈正经事。
You just earned your weight in gold.
你帮了大忙。
13
It's crowded.
太挤了。
I wouldn't call that tall.
我不认为那种尺寸算高。
You can count on it.
你等着瞧吧。
Welcome home.
欢迎回家。
Like me.
像我一样。
It was so kind of them.
他们太客气了。
So cuddly.
抱起来真舒服。
That's not all.
还没完呢。
They get along so well.
他们相处得很好。
It's the way it should be.
本该如此。
14
Come on in.
请进。
I had never been there before.
我以前从没去过那儿。
You're all tied.
你们的得分一样,你们不分胜负。
Now comes the good part.
现在到了最精彩的部分。
You have to ask for my father's permission.
你必须征得我父亲的同意。
We tested it last week on twelve- to fifteen-year-olds.
上周我们曾在12-15岁的孩子中试验过这项游戏。
15
Just because.
没有特别理由。
No buts.
不许说但是,别反对我。
What do you say?
你说呢?
Great!
太好了!
Hold it.
等一等。
Done.
办到了!
You call this clean?
你说这里干净?
I beg your pardon?
对不起?
You will never guess.
你永远猜不到。
It's fantastic!
太棒了!
16
I wish I could go.
我真希望我能去。
You never know.
难以料想。
Fill'er up.
加满。
Check the hood?
检查一下机件?
Whereabouts are you headed?
你要去哪里?
Make a right.
向右拐弯。
That'll be (eighteen dollars and seventy cents).
一共(18美元70美分)。
No charge. = It's on the house.
免费的。
Oh, my gosh!
噢,我的天啊!
For goodness' saske!
天啊,真难以置信!
17
What's now?
下一步呢?
Let's get some sleep.
让我们去睡觉吧。
What's going on?
怎么样了?
Thanks a lot.
非常感谢。
(Mr. Carlson) will be with you shortly.
Carlson先生不久就可以与你见面。
Like get right to it.
正如我所说。
Let's get right to it.
我们就直接谈正事了。
There's something missing.
少了点东西。
It's not fair.
这样不公平。
What a job!
你拍得很棒!
18
He's probably right.
他也许是对的。
I'm serious.
我是认真的。
I'm with you.
我支持你。
Right over here, Grandpa.
请到这里来,爷爷。
It helps enormously.
这个帮助很大。
I'm not sure I'm up to it.
我不能肯定我是否做得来。
Leave it to me.
由我来处理。
It's not over yet.
还没有完呢。
Let's just all calm down.
让我们全都冷静下来。
I appreciate your kind words.
我很感谢你好心的安慰。
19
Not to worry.
别担心。
Should be.
应该。
Got to go.
我得走了。
That's a relief.
这下我就放心了。
Lovely!
太可爱了!
Just relax.
放轻松点。
Please take your places.
请大家就座。
You never looked better.
(你看起来)再漂亮不过了。
20
She can't sit around and do nothing.
她总不能闲坐着无所事事呀。
Anybody home?
有人在家吗?
A cookie can't hurt, though.
但一片小甜饼不要紧。
What do you propose to do about it?
那你建议要怎么办?
You have that look in your eye.
你看来似是已有了主意。
Things on my mind.
想一些事情。
Come on.
实话实说吧,不要拐弯抹角。
You and Dad are like ships that pass in the night.
你和爸爸就像夜里交错而过的船一样。
I don't get it.
我不懂。
I couldn't agree with you more.
我完全同意你的看法。
21
We couldn't ask for anything more.
我们再没什么可求的了。
No point in delaying.
没有道理拖下去。
I don't want to interrupt her school year.
我不想打断她这个学期的学业。
Think it over.
好好地想一想。
Talk it over.
好好地谈一谈。
As soon as possible.
越快越好。
How should I feel?
我该作何感想?
A real dilemma.
一件大伤脑筋的事。
How was everybody's day today?
今天各位过得怎么样?
That's something!
太好了!
22
I'm torn.
我不知如何取舍。
That's what's got you thinking, isn't it?
就是那件事使你开始思量起来的,是吗?
Being a mother is not easy.
当一个母亲真不容易。
That's a good sign.
这是个好兆头。
My, how he's grown!
天啊,他长这么大了!
I'm all ears.
我洗耳恭听。
That's what I thought.
这正是我所想的。
23
I see what you mean.
我明白你的意思。
Cola coming up.
可乐马上就来了。
I was the same way.
我当年也是这样。
I can do it either day.
两天中哪一天我都可以。
I wonder what the problem is.
我不知道发生了什么问题。
You were a great help.
你帮了个大忙。
This is a good start.
这是一个好的开始。
24
Give me a break.
让我喘口气。
I'm broke.
我身无分文。
Sounds pretty good.
听起来不错。
What'd you have in mind?
你心里有什么想法?
You're not so bad yourself.
你自己也不错。
It's a date.
就这么说定了。
I have to run.
我得赶紧走了。
How'd it go?
怎么样啦?
Hear, hear!
我们洗耳恭听。
This is too much!
太难以置信了!
25
I wish I had one now.
我真希望现在就来一个。
It's no big deal.
没什么大事。
I wish he felt better.
我真希望他现在好一些。
Where does it go?
放在哪儿?
The weather couldn't have been better.
天气再好不过了。
He's teething.
他正在长牙齿。
Got it!
找到了!
They're in good hands.
他们得到很好的照顾。
It's so calming.
好宁静。
You all helped.
你们都帮了忙。
26
A little further to the right.
再往右一点。
He's in a good mood.
他心情不错。
They've stood by me through all this.
他们一直支持我做这件事。
Be our guest.
请随意。
I do mean it.
我的确是说真的。
Keep your fingers crossed.
但求好运。
Help me with this tie, will you?
帮我打领带,好吗?
There! You look very attractive.
天!你看起来真帅!
Charmed.
至感荣幸。
Help yourselves.
请随便用,请自己来。
===================================================================
转自http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_4eaf62860100banz.html