忧思在我的心里平静下去,正如暮色降临在寂静的山林中。
Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.
有些看不见的手,如懒懒的微风的,正在我的心上奏着潺潺的乐声。
Some unseen fingers, like an idle breeze, are playing upon my heart the music of the ripples.
“海水呀,你说的是什么?”
“是永恒的疑问。”
“天空呀,你回答的话是什么?”
“是永恒的沉默。”
What language is thine, O sea?
The language of eternal question.
What language is thy answer, O sky?
The language of eternal silence.
静静地听,我的心呀,听那世界的低语,这是它对你求爱的表示呀。
Listen, my heart, to the whispers of the world with which it makes love to you.
创造的神秘,有如夜间的黑暗——是伟大的。而知识的幻影却不过如晨间之雾。
The mystery of creation is like the darkness of night--it is great.
Delusions of knowledge are like the fog of the morning.
不要因为峭壁是高的,便让你的爱情坐在峭壁上。
Do not seat your love upon a precipice because it is high.
我今晨坐在窗前,世界如一个路人似的,停留了一会,向我点点头又走过去了。
I sit at my window this morning where the world like a passer-by stops for a moment, nods to me and goes.
这些微风,是树叶的簌簌之声呀;它们在我的心里欢悦地微语着。
There little thoughts are the rustle of leaves; they have their whisper of joy in my mind.
你看不见你自己,你所看见的只是你的影子。
What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.
神呀,我的那些愿望真是愚傻呀,它们杂在你的歌声中喧叫着呢。让我只是静听着吧。
My wishes are fools, they shout across thy song, my Master. Let me but listen.
阅读(928) | 评论(0) | 转发(0) |