聆听爱的回音-泰戈尔
世界上最远的距离 The most distant way in the world
不是生与死的距离 is not the way from birth to the end.
而是我站在你面前 It is when I sit near you
你不知道我爱你 that you don't understand I love you.
世界上最远的距离 The most distant way in the world
不是我站在你面前 is not that you're not sure I love you.
你不知道我爱你 It is when my love is bewildering the soul
而是爱到痴迷 but I can't speak it out
却不能说我爱你
世界上最远的距离 The most distant way in the world
不是我不能说我爱你 is not that I can't say I love you.
而是想你痛彻心脾 It is after looking into my heart
却只能深埋心底 I can't change my love.
世界上最远的距离 The most distant way in the world
不是我不能说我想你 is not that I'm loving you.
而是彼此相爱 It is in our love
却不能够在一起 we are keeping between the distance.
世界上最远的距离 The most distant way inthe world
不是彼此相爱 is not the distance across us.
却不能够在一起 It is when we're breaking through the way
而是明知道真爱无敌 we deny the existance of love.
却装作毫不在意
世界上最远的距离 So the most distant way in t
阅读(337) | 评论(0) | 转发(0) |