分类:
2008-12-16 23:18:30
Desperado, why don’t you come to your senses?
误入歧途的人啊,为什么你还不明白
You been out ridin’ fences for so long now
你已经讲自己圈闭了太长时间
Oh, you’re a hard one
我知道你就是如此固执
I know that you got your reasons
有你坚持的理由
These things that are pleasin’ you
那些现在愉悦你的东西
Can hurt you somehow
终将给你带来伤害
Don’ you draw the queen of diamonds, boy
She’ll beat you if she’s able
You know the queen of heats is always your best bet
你难道不知道,只有抛弃暴力,放开内心才是现在最好的出路?
Now it seems to me, some fine things
Have been laid upon your table
那些真正值得珍惜的事物就在你的面前
But you only want the ones that you can’t get
但是你总是只想要那些遥不可及的东西
Desperado, oh, you ain’t gettin’ no younger
年轻的日子已经不能重来
Your pain and your hunger, they’re drivin’ you home
而痛苦和渴望正引领你往家的方向
And freedom, oh freedom well, that’s just some people talkin’
你向往的那自由,只存在于人们乐此不疲的谈论中
Your prison is walking through this world all alone
然而却把只有自我的世界做成了自己的囚笼
Don’t your feet get cold in the winter time?
冬天里你的双脚不会冻得冰冷吗?
The sky won’t snow and the sun won’t shine
那里没有雪,也不会有阳光
It’s hard to tell the night time from the day
连白天和黑夜也难以区分
You’re loosin’ all your highs and lows
你正在失去对世事的兴趣
Ain’t it funny how the feeling goes away?
因为那种理由失去自己的感觉,难道不可笑吗?
Desperado, why don’t you come to your senses?
为什么你始终不明白
Come down from your fences, open the gate
只有抛开桎梏,敞开心扉才能被拯救
It may be rainin’, but there’s a rainbow above you
前方也许会有雨,但迎接你的一定是彩虹
You better let somebody love you, before it’s too late
你知不知道,sooner or later最终,我们需要敞开胸怀,迎接somebody的爱